The overall purpose of this program is to:
- Provide our dogs with loving, forever homes, where they will receive individual attention, training, exercise, etc.
- Expand our breeding program
- Provide an opportunity for lower-income families to own a top-quality puppy for only a fraction of the original price
We ask that our Guardian Homes:
- Are responsible for routine maintenance and medical care, such as annual vaccines, heartworm and flea/tick prevention, etc.
- Feed the dog food as per our recommendations
- Practice behaviour training
- Provide socialization and regular exercise
- Own their home, have a fenced yard for safety and never leave the dog outside unattended
- Have no other intact dogs in the home
- Practice regular grooming
Benefits of Owning a Guardian Dog:
- Heavily discounted grooming and boarding services throughout the dog's life
- Lifetime breeder support